Are you interested in reserving a table space for the Norman County Fair's Rummage Sale?
If so, please complete the application, e-mail and pay online. We will review all information and be in touch with you. Your application will be acknowledged and your vendor space will be verified. If you have any questions, please call or text Amy Germolus at 715.307.7947 or email@example.com
COST: $20 for (2) 8' tables. Additional tables for $10 each
LIMITED SPACE: You must PAY in advance for your space. No exceptions.
Event Date: Friday, May 13, 2022 and Saturday May 14, 2022
FRIDAY HOURS: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm CST
SATURDAY HOURS: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm CST
Details for set up and check-in will be emailed to participants as the event draws closer.
2022 Rules & Regulations
1. Applications will be reviewed and approved on a first received basis.
2. All exhibitors must be setup by 1 pm on Friday, May 13, 2022.
4. Sharing of space is permitted provided it is within the designated 8' x 8' location.
5. Exhibitors will be given an assigned space.
6. Booths must be vacated by 4 pm on Saturday, May 14, 2022. The Norman County Fair would appreciate that you remove all items to be discarded and clean your space accordingly.
7. Items not sold may be donated, discarded or returned to your premises. No items should be left at the Norman County Fairgrounds. If items are left, they will be discarded without notice.
8. You must provide your own currency exchange. There will be not 'bank' to exchange money. Be Prepared
9. We encourage you to tag and price each of your items prior to arrival. There will be no supplies available for you to price your merchandise.
10. No Security will be present. We recommend you remove valuable items each evening. We recommend you cover your tables with cloth/sheets when you leave your booth space.
11. You may unload your vehicles near the doors, but we ask that you park South of the Coliseum to allow shoppers easier access to parking near the building.
12. The Norman County Fair reserves the right to remove works or displays considered objectionable to the average general public and may do so without any fee refund to the exhibitor.16. We encourage you to upload any photos of items you would like for us to promote via Social Media. There is no guarantee of these promotions. We encourage you to personally share these items on your own social media pages and encourage attendance.
13. No cancellation refunds will be provided. If you have paid for a space and do not show up, your payment will be considered a DONATION to the Norman County Fair.
14. No tape or adhesive can be applied to the tables, floors or any part of the Coliseum.
15. No commercial or MLM vendors are allowed at this event.