The Ada Public Library belongs to the Lake Agassiz Regional Library System (LARL).
LARL provides service in 22 communities in a seven county service area, including Norman, Polk, Mahnomen, Clearwater, Clay, Becker and Wilkin counties. The mission of Lake Agassiz Regional Library is to enrich lives and strengthen communities. We offer free educational programming and events at many of our locations and actively promote literacy within our communities. We also provide several other services at the library such as:
- Free Wi-Fi and Public Computer Access
- Printing, Copying, Faxing and Scanning
- Free Library Cards to Those Living within Our Service Area
- Access to Thousands of books, eBooks, and eAudiobooks
- Wi-Fi Hotspots for Those Who Are Learning and Working on the Go
- Research and Test Preparation Tools for Students of All Ages
- Online Databases Providing Access to Hundreds of Articles and Journals through eLibraryMN.org
- Access to Learning Express Library’s Job & Career Accelerator Which Provides Career Exploration Tools, Resume and Cover Letter Help, Job Search Tools, and other materials related to career and job readiness.
- A Safe, Encouraging Space for Our Community Members to Explore, Learn and Grow
Tuesday 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Use our North door after 5:00 PM)
Visit https://larl.org/ for more information or to sign up for a library card.